QA Engineer/ Sr.QA Engineerat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our QA team is passionate, enthusiastic to understand the product domain and the product as deep as possible, test the features and bug fixes from user perspective and convert test-cases into reliable automated test scripts. We are testing the cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test cases for web and mobile applications
- Document and report defects, test results and drive them through resolutions and verification.
- Demonstrated skill with web application testing procedures, techniques, and tools, including test planning and case writing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Should have worked on any bug tracking tools like JIRA, bugzilla, fogbugz, etc
- In depth understanding of quality engineering in Scrum/Agile environments
- Good understanding on any relational database like SQL.
- Familiar with testing web services (REST) using any tool like SOAPUI, POSTMAN, etc
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Should be proficient in testing and possess good analytical skills.
- Should be able to identify software risks.
- Understanding on any programming language like java, C#
- Worked on NoSQL databases like Mongo DB
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good inter-personal, spoken and written skills
- Experience with testing large B2C e-commerce web sites a plus
- Knowledge on Digital Marketing Analysis tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel
- Experience on any automation tool like Selenium, Coded UI or any other free tool is a plus.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.