QA Engineerat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for QA Professionals to work with Product Managers and Dev Teams to understand features and technical implementation, and ensure our sites, products, and platforms perform to industry-beating quality levels.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works within the engineering team to build new features, portals, products, content rich web pages, high quality SEO/ SEM pages, high quality and performant webapps. This tear enables personalized product experiences for our customers across the globe. Currently we support 6 languages and we plan to add more. We have built a content recommendation system that powers multiple products in over 250+ countries across all types of jobs and industries-from cashiers to nurses, teachers to graphic designers, construction workers to executives and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test cases for web and mobile applications
- Document and report defects, test results and drive them through resolutions and verification.
- Demonstrated skill with web application testing procedures, techniques, and tools, including test planning and case writing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Should have worked on any bug tracking tools (like JIRA, bugzilla, etc.) and test management tools (like testlink etc.)
- In depth understanding of quality engineering in Scrum/Agile environments
- Understanding on any relational database like SQL.
- Experience in testing and automating web applications using any automation tool like Selenium, Coded UI or any other free tool.
- Familiar with testing web services (REST) using any tool like SOAPUI, POSTMAN, etc
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Should be proficient in testing and possess good logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Should be able to identify software risks.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Understanding on any programming language like java, C#
- Worked on NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, spoken and written skills
- Experience with testing large B2C e-commerce web sites a plus
- Knowledge on Digital Marketing Analysis tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.