QA Engineer-Mobileat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the mobile development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
- Responsible for testing Android & IOS native & Hybrid applications.
- Designing and Developing test plan and test cases and focus on test coverage.
- Experience in Mobile application testing includes UI, Functional/Non-functional, Regression tests, hardware device compatibility tests, Performance tests, Security interoperability testing, Usability testing, language localization tests, Automated tests and others.
- Perform mobile application code and data interface testing of mobile solutions to meet quality and security standards (UI testing, integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, Black Box testing, localization Testing) .
- You will write and execute test cases comprising of API & Service level integrations and complex SQL queries at back- end databases to troubleshoot application functional and non- functional defects, performance and stability issues using automated mobile testing, configuration management, bug tracking and test management tools.
- Strong experience in testing mobile applications on iOS, Android and Web platforms.
- Understanding of the SDLC and testing methodologies
- Ability to write test plans and test cases based on product requirements and design specifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated skill with web application testing procedures, techniques, and tools, including test planning and case writing.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, procedures documentation.
- Should be Patient and have excellent attention to detail.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with testing large B2C ecommerce web sites a plus.
- Well Versed with any programming language.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSITANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.