QA Leadat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD seeks a senior professional to implement and run Testing and Quality Assurance frameworks in the ecommerce/web arena to take the performance and quality of our teams and web properties to the next level. You have a great team management and organizational skills. You’ll have a broad mastery of capabilities, techniques, technologies and tools in the Testing and QA domains. You’ll be handling QA teams of various sizes and expertise.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works within the engineering team to build new features, portals, products, content rich web pages, high quality SEO/ SEM pages, high quality and performant webapps. This tear enables personalized product experiences for our customers across the globe. Currently we support 6 languages and we plan to add more. We have built a content recommendation system that powers multiple products in over 250+ countries across all types of jobs and industries-from cashiers to nurses, teachers to graphic designers, construction workers to executives and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and own BOLD’s quality framework from product development through to production
- Should be able to drive the initiatives (both Business and QA) in his area along with needed smooth coordination across the board to ensure a timely achievement of goal.
- Take part in Requirement Analysis, Sprint planning, Bug triage meetings.
- Liaise with product, development, and infrastructure teams to collaborate on delivery of high quality, high performance, and high availability applications
- Develop quality scripts with needed coverage to ensure defect free releases.
- Manage and mentor team members to maximize output and efficiency and promote a team culture of quality and fun
- Motivate, Encourage, Guide Teams maintaining equilibrium and satisfaction level.
- Give technical/logical solutions to problems faced by the teams and remove hurdles blocking releases.
- Evaluate and suggest new tools and technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in a high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment
- Experience in implementing testing and QA automation frameworks in eCommerce and Web Application domain using Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Experience with white box testing is additional.
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP
- Experience with open source test tools/frameworks like JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.