Recruiter / Recruiting Coordinatorat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the HR team handle company’s human resource by recruiting and hiring new employees, employee benefits, employee engagement, orientation and training of current employees, retention and more. Our team uses mixture of sources to hire great talent from industry to create awesome products.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering and product organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research Build strong pipeline of potential candidates for current and future talent requirement.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the longrange growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results.
- Represent BOLD and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balance of: energy, confidence, respect and humility.
- Partner with hiring managers and company leaders to understand hiring needs and goals.
- Engage with the local tech community by attending meet ups and seeking out other avenues through which to make connections and promote BOLD Ensure that every candidate has a positive interview experience, regardless of outcome
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly trackers and reports using MS-excel, MS-word
- Regular follow up with offered candidates to get them on-board without fail
Recruiting Coordinator :-
- Taking care for the interview scheduling, interview coordination, sourcing, pre offer documents, follow up of candidates, job posting, portal search, arranging weekend events, maintaining tracker
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly trackers and reports using MS-excel, MS-word.
- Working closely with Resource management team & HR Manager.
- Regular follow up with offered candidates to get them on-board without fail.
- Develop & maintain good relationship with the business units & hiring managers
- Provides support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, data maintenance reporting, and analytics.
- Supports the Human Resource Operations team to identify business challenges from the HR perspective & numbers and use data analysis to help influence changes in processes.
- Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key HR Operations data sets, reports, and metrics.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.