SDET/SDET-IIat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for QA professionals who will work with Product Managers and Dev Teams to understand features and technical implementation, and ensure our sites, products, and platforms perform to industry-beating quality levels.
The person is expected to be result oriented, good interpersonal skills, and should be able to work both independently and in a team environment. It is expected that the person must strive to raise the bar of QA practices and establish high quality test standards.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Platform Micro-Services Automation team is a dynamic and talented group of individuals who are dedicated to driving the automation of our platform's microservices. As a key part of our organization, this team is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automated solutions that support the deployment, testing, and monitoring of our micro-services.
This team is made up of experienced engineers who have a passion for automation, and who are constantly seeking to improve the efficiency and reliability of our micro-service platform.
They work closely with other teams including Development, DevOps, QA, and product teams, to ensure that our platform remains secure, scalable, and easy to use.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Test cutting-edge applications and products at the user level and code level
- Be able to understand the software internals, debug issues, and write automated tests with scripting and automation tools
- Be individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to end with minimal assistance
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution
- Contribute and/or own the development of high quality test automation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years coding experience in one or more of the languages Java, C#, .NET or C++
- 2+ years test automation experience, developing/enhancing test harness/framework
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP
- Experience with open source test tools/frameworks like Postman, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- Ability and experience with implementing a test harness framework
- Experience- ASDET- 2 years+/SDET-3 years+/SDET-2-4.5 years+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.