SE/SSE-Pythonat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Data Science is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
- Work with the development team to convert working prototypes into production environments
- Assist our architects with building data systems for structured and adhoc access to large datasets.
- Manage testing, deployment, and version control for machine learning services and data systems
- Experience with python, including developing RESTful web services using frameworks such as Django/Flask
- Expert knowledge in Python with advanced skills in SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience using these tools to deploy models into the production environment.
- Hands on experience in Python.
- Expertise with relational databases, including writing complex, optimized SQL queries and structuring relational data for analytics and machine learning applications.
- Expertise with any Nosql database.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms
- Good working knowledge and proven experience in containerization using Docker.
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot production environments running on Kubernetes cluster
- Demonstrated experience in deploying machine learning algorithms into production
- Knowledge of cloud computing, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Information Retrieval, especially using Lucene/Solr or Elasticsearch.
- An interest in data analysis, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- Experience working with serviceoriented architectures (SOA)
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 30,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.