SE/SSE- DevOpsat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our infrastructure team uses mixture of IAAS & PAAS for migration and virtualization to create smooth website hosting which creates great consumer experience. All the products are on Microsoft Azure used for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
- Design, implement, maintain and support cloud infrastructure environment and day to day operations support.
- Manage and troubleshoot Server/platform issues.
- Analyse and implement performance optimization related to infrastructure based on cloud.
- Required to work in a team closely with project delivery operations and functional teams.
- Perform OS level configuration, maintenance support (Windows / Linux)
- Analyse / Monitor performance of cloud based infrastructure, installed application, shared resources etc.
- Monitor and maintain security patches / fixes / updates and adhere of vulnerability and compliance reporting.
- Enable and advice best practices for building technology on IaaS / PaaS in Azure.
- Ready for 24x7 support / on-call support.
- Hands-on to Azure cloud environment(s) – PaaS / IaaS
- Should have extensive experience in Cloud based applications / tools / services using Azure / AWS.
- Deployment, provisioning and life cycle management of Azure services such as Azure WebApp, VMs, Storage, Network, Security etc.
- Implementation of task automation using PowerShell / Python / Bash Scripts will be added advantage.
- Hands-On experience on Windows server, Linux servers and Web server related tasks.
- Good knowledge on Basic networking and Load balancers (NGINX, HAproxy)
- Hands-On experience on DNS management.
- Should have knowledge of monitoring tools like New Relic, Pingdom etc.
- Hands-On experience on Containerization (Dockers /Kubernates).
- Knowledge of Hadoop will be added advantage.
- Hands-On experience in managing CDN (cloudflare, Akamai)
- Should be able to work independently and self-initiative.
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written).
- Well aware of ITIL practices
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.