Security Architectat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our infrastructure team uses mixture of IAAS & PAAS for migration and virtualization to create smooth website hosting which creates great consumer experience. All the products are on Microsoft Azure used for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
- Maintains relevant awareness to new security threats and continually evaluates controls for efficacy of asset defense.
- Leads planning, evaluation, execution, and remediation of incident response efforts.
- Retains and leverages SecOps concepts comprehensively across environments and solutions for productive Security Orchestration Automation Response (SOAR) efforts.
- Develops and manages policies and procedures in alignment with enterprise security risk and compliance requirements.
- Develops internal team operating procedures for information security practices and solutions.
- Reinforces concepts of continual improvement across information security domains to fortify control efficacy and minimize business operations impact.
- Remains connected to effective research outlets and industry experts for proactive outlook and recommendations.
- Acts as subject matter expert for information security related solutions by resolving escalated issues.
- Establishes connections with key personnel to understand needs and evaluate responsible solutions for ongoing protection.
- Leads technical resources for design and implementation projects.
- Maintains an approachable environment for coaching, partnering, and leading IT groups, team members, and enterprise groups; reinforcing a culture of information safety.
- Trains and engages internal IT operations on production solutions and workflows.
- Communicates with business groups for collaboration and coordination of security program management.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of modern security controls, technologies, concepts, and languages.
- Proven history of mature solution design, implementation, documentation, training, and delivery.
- Ability to evaluate and communicate information security risk related to enterprise and client assets
- Ability to identify metrics and measure improvement of capability maturity and strategy execution
- History of cloud compute environment controls and cloud solution management experience.
- Ability to independently manage and lead technical projects.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of information security practices.
- Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.