We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the Product Analytics Team do at Bold PL?
We provide critical insights to business partners and strategic support to the executive team. We conduct product-marketing experiments and use advanced techniques (e.g. machine learning models, sentiment analysis) to understand and predict customer behavior. With our high-quality analysis and attention to detail, we are the go-to team for product performance and insights.
We use the best solutions available in the market — R, SQL, Shiny, Python, Segment.io, Snowflake is our main tech-stack; Google Data Studio, Sisense for Data visualization; Mixpanel, Google Analytics, FullStory, MicroStrategy for Product and Business Analytics, and also, Docker as a part of our Infrastructure. These tools help us analyze users’ behavioral paths and thus optimize conversion rate and customer retention at the same time.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in one-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Company Roadmap, JIRA, and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Track everything and use that knowledge to support product and business growth.
- Master A/B testing process – we are conducting dozens of tests simultaneously.
- Conduct advanced analyses, starting from identifying behavioral patterns, forecasting user lifetime value, and detecting anomalies.
- Independently select the appropriate tools to address specific problems.
GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
SOME PERKS OF WORKING AT BOLD
Equipment and Internet Program
The company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours
we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
For the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs
Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach.