Senior DevOps Engineerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Poland, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your role will be to support local engineering teams as a member of the infrastructure team this means working with production, testing and development environments.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience working in cloud environment (Azure preferred).
- Proficient with Linux based systems configuration and administration.
- Experience with Linux based virtual machines management.
- Experience with Kubernetes (also in cloud env like Azure Kubernetes Cluster, GKE, etc.).
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code like Terraform / Cloudformation / Resource Manager, HELM, Argo CD etc.
- Experience in a globally distributed environment.
- Ability to write shell scripts (Bash / Powershell).
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (New Relic, Pingdom, Grafana, Azure Monitor, CloudWatch etc.).
- Understanding how networks work.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Ansible, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment strategies, multicloud setups, high availability services, web caching mechanisms and CDNs like CloudFlare, Akamai etc.
- Ability to write scripts in Salt, Ansible.
- Experience with multi layered Disaster Recovery plans.
- DNS Management.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 25 000 - 30 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
By clicking "Apply" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.