GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the HR Team do at Bold PL?
Our HR Team at BOLD manages the whole employee lifecycle: from attracting candidates & recruitment to onboarding, employee retention, and people development. We have an amazing team, where we value honest communication and feedback, high personal ownership of projects, and an impactful approach to solving problems. Although we are not a startup anymore, we are setting ourselves challenging quarterly goals and value the fast-paced environment we have in our local BOLD office.
The Recruiter will focus most of the time on talent acquisition and the main outcome of the role will be to attract and hire the best talent and then make sure that these people are happy with what they do at our company.
How do we work?
- Our point of reference is the OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We work with tools such as Recruitee, JIRA, Confluence, Officevibe, and Organimi.
- We have brief dailies to discuss important topics and update each other.
- We have weekly meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
In the Recruiter role at BOLD, you will have an opportunity to:
- Use innovative approaches to recruitment (cultural and value-based interviewing, role-playing, etc.)
- Build the end-to-end sourcing and recruitment strategies to fill a variety of roles in the high-performing B2C business.
- Implement cultural artifacts (like company values) into each step of the employee lifecycle.
- Work closely with business and get to know the specifics of different teams and roles of the company.
- Participate in our internal HR initiatives related to employer branding, candidate experience, etc.
Would you like to learn more about the HR Team? Check out our team’s website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hiring the greatest talents and conducting end-to-end recruitment processes – from search to hire.
- Setting and executing recruitment strategies (from finding the new sourcing tools to recruitment process improvements).
- Understanding the company business model and our products to source adequate future employees.
- Working with Hiring Managers on a daily basis.
What we expect:
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Experience in technology or product development recruiting (experience in outsourcing/HR agencies related to IT is also a big plus).
- Experience working with recruiting systems such as LinkedIn Recruiter Platform and Internet direct sourcing tools.
- Good knowledge about IT roles (basic differences between IT roles, programming languages, databases, tools, and specific technologies, etc.).
- A data-driven approach to hiring.
- Love for designing and optimizing processes.
- Very good command of English (cooperation with hiring managers from US and PR).
- Participation in employer branding projects would be a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs – yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with a psychologist and/or coach.
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.