Senior Journey Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Customer Experience Journey Manager. This role exists to manage, document and optimize customer journeys throughout the customer life cycle through understanding and mapping the current state of key customer/client journeys and developing future state journeys that create seamless experiences for customers across internal and external channels. Successful Customer Journey Managers work with product leaders, user researchers, and other subject matter experts to lead development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of customer journeys in a rapidly evolving environment. The Customer Journey Manager will be responsible for identifying and quantifying the customer's moments that matter and pain points in order to prioritize the opportunities to be delivered within the journeys. The Customer Journey Manager will become an expert on the target customer's expectations, needs and wants.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works with the Members of the CX Program Team from Project, Program, to Journey Managers are customer experience leaders and product evangelists dedicated to the ongoing practice of discovering, measuring, optimizing, and orchestrating operational improvements and efficiencies. We support championing the importance of the customer journey and seek to lend guidance and support to CX teams to improve the customer experience and achieve business goals. We are operations consultants, business strategists and drivers in achieving company-wide goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with Product, Research and Analytics to establish a practice to monitor customer health, customer success/ease across assigned journey(s)
- Looks across all channels for consistency, focus on metrics (e.g., number of interactions to complete a task), ideal customer behaviors, and driving customers to self service
- Identify customer barriers to adoption and look for solutions that meet customer and business needs
- Provide business direction for the journey roadmap, both residential and non-managed business customers and prioritize future enhancements
- Work with data analysts, research, product, and marketing resources as necessary to maintain and enhance the journey in a data-driven and customer-center manner
- Plan/implement improvements as necessary alongside portal product teams
- Document all aspects of high priority customer experience components
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in strategy, product, innovation/design and/or management
- Shows empathy for the customer and passion about the customer experience and satisfaction
- Strong facilitation skills with ability to leverage design thinking methods to expand thinking and identify possibilities to delight customers
- Strategic and innovative thought leader who is comfortable interacting and influencing executive-level stakeholders
- Experience operating successfully in a complex, mixed organization, driving change through influence with ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners
- Experience applying design personas and journey mapping preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and convert strategic vision into tactical plan and execute on that plan
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Strong presenter with story-telling skills
- Ability to interpret data, with solid analytics skills
- Penchant for user experience, research and design
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-annual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan Equivalent (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health and dependent care)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Additional 1-week PTO over December holidays
- Home Internet reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment reimbursement
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.