Senior Marketing Data Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India.
Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times. We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join the Analytics team at BOLD.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Analytics, the Senior Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics will provide critical insights to the Marketing team and strategic support to the executive team. You will also have your fingers on the pulse of the business and develop metrics and reporting to keep the organization informed. Through your high-quality analysis and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for marketing performance, insights, and areas of opportunity. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and will use their technical skills and business acumen to quickly make an impact!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct in-depth customer journey analysis from marketing acquisition to conversion, analyzing all the customer interactions along the journey.
- Develop actionable insights, and uncover new opportunities proactively based on data.
- Develop actionable and scalable dashboards in partnership with BI to aid in decision-making for the Marketing team.
- Present insights and recommendations to executive leadership using high-quality visualizations and concise messaging.
- Identify new A/B Testing Opportunities and help the Marketing team ramp up the A/B Testing program.
- Help the Marketing team with key business processes such as forecasting/budgeting, opportunity sizing, etc.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to advance data infrastructure and governance.
- Identify opportunities for automation & optimization of Marketing workflow & processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of experience performing quantitative data analysis for Marketing teams, preferably in an internet or technology company.
- 3+ years of experience in building dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Equivalent.
- Solid understanding of SEO & SEM.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to drive critical business decisions.
- Solid understanding of Statistics with the ability to explain statistical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative fields, with a track record of academic excellence.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel, Adobe Analytics or other front-end analytical platforms is a plus.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 15 500 - 17 500 PLN gross (Employment agreement /Umowa o Pracę) or 18 600 - 21 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian).
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.