Senior Product Manager, AI/LLMat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about creating impactful content experiences and applying AI to solve job seekers’ most challenging problems. You will work collaboratively across several product teams to develop unique content solutions that leverage large language models, machine learning and human curation. Partnering with content experts, linguists, data scientists, engineers and product managers, you will develop new experiences and capabilities for our customers.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
As the Customer Experience Team at Bold, we believe generative AI has the power to transform the job search journey and are always looking for ways to help job seekers reach their full career potential. Our team focuses on creating content and data capabilities that address the needs of our customers and builds value and intellectual property for our business. Our platform powers multiple products in over 180 countries across all types of jobs and industries--from cashiers to nurses, teachers to graphic designers, construction workers to executives and beyond.
How do we work?
- Our team builds our roadmaps around revenue goals, corporate strategy, OKRs defined by the Executive Leadership Team during the annual strategic planning process. We report on our progress towards OKRs quarterly and we revisit and rebalance our OKRS mid-year.
- We have biweekly meetings as a team, weekly meeting with our engineering leads and weekly grooming/pre-grooming meetings with our scrum teams in India.
- We have regular meetings with your manager where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to provide two-way feedback.
Technologies/tools we use:
- JIRA, Confluence, Microstrategy, GPT3.5 and 4, Swagger
- In House: Content Authoring Tool, Resume Writing Tool, Prototyping/Sandbox Environment, AB Testing Administration
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define a roadmap for applying Generative AI to enhance our content capabilities and accelerate development of new experiences.
- Execute on feature development while working efficiently through cross functional dependencies with the support of a Program Manager.
- Cultivate collaboration with internal partners, fostering strong cross-functional team of portal managers, product managers, data scientists, content experts, linguists, engineers, researchers, and designers.
- Rapidly experiment and iterate as we learn which experiences most resonate with our customers through interpretation of analytics and user research.
- Drive content discovery and delivery, leveraging AI and other technologies to meet the needs of our diverse customers and improve our overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Engage closely with engineering and product to build and test features, using lean and agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with a distributed team across several different locales and time zones, including India, Europe, and Puerto Rico.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in Generative AI, LLM and machine learning.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 6+ years product management or related experience, preferably B2C. Includes experience in requirements analysis, waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Experience working successfully with a remote engineering team and delivering results
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work effectively in a complex, cross functional environment.
- Track record of moving swiftly to experiment and iterate, diving deep into data and research but also using empathy and judgment to chart the right path forward.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Willingness to accept multi-directional feedback from diverse audiences.
- Comfort with a rapidly evolving technology and competitive landscape and highly ambiguous problem space.
- Passion for content and love of language. Has high standards and attention to detail when it comes to the written word.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in human capital industry, recruiting or educational technology strongly preferred.
- Ability to apply knowledge in AI and machine learning toward transformative capabilities and experiences for millions of customers. Experience with language models is a plus.
- Foreign language proficiency in at least one of the following languages strongly preferred: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, or Portuguese.
- Masters degree in a business or technology related field.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 16 000 - 18 000 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 19 000 - 21 600 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.)
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.