Senior QA Engineer-Performanceat BOLD (View all jobs)
Bold is seeking for QA professionals who will work with Product Managers and Dev Teams to understand features and technical implementation, and ensure our sites, products, and platforms perform to industry-beating quality levels.
BOLD's performance team conducts performance testing on software to evaluate its efficiency using various testing methodologies. They collaborate with cross-functional teams and monitor the software's performance against established benchmarks to ensure it meets speed goals. The team continuously stays updated with the latest performance testing tools and techniques to improve testing effectiveness. They provide training to other teams on performance testing methodologies and emphasize its critical importance for software's optimal functioning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct the performance profiling for our applications and ensure the high availability
- Review the application requirements, functional design and architecture to come up with comprehensive performance test strategy
- Deliver the low-latency, high-available consumer scale web service
- Understand the software architecture, debug issues, and analyze log files
- Execute on processes and practices related to performance, load and scalability testing
- Provide testing assistance to the product teams for the creation and execution of performance and load tests for newly developed functionality.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong knowledge of Agile QA methodology and tools
- Experience in a senior IC or lead role in Quality Engineering, and/or Software Testing
- Experience with performance, scalability and reliability testing methodologies
- Experience testing high quality, high availability customer facing applications
- Experience with load testing tools like JMeter, WebLoad, Load Runner
- Experience with API performance/load testing
- Excellent understanding of web/N tier architecture
- Ability to analyze architectures, point out performance bottlenecks, limitations, optimizations and resolutions
- Understanding of performance monitoring counters such as response time, throughput, latency & memory
- Performance & stress testing experience for both web applications & back end services
- Capable of taking up tasks from start to end with minimal assistance
- Experience- AQA- 2 years+/ QA-3 years+/ SQA-2-4.5 years+
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- The person is expected to be result oriented, with good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must strive to raise the bar of QA practices and establish high quality test standards
- Experience with test automation tools using Java will be a plus
- Knowledge of New Relic, Dynatrace, Fiddler, Sitescope, Interscope, Stackify is plus.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.