QA Engineer - Performanceat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our QA team is passionate, enthusiastic to understand the product domain and the product as deep as possible, test the features and bug fixes from user perspective and convert test-cases into reliable automated test scripts. We are testing the cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level.
and ensure our sites, products, and platforms perform to industry-beating quality levels.
- Conduct the performance profiling for our applications and ensure the high availability
- Review the application requirements, functional design and architecture to come up with
comprehensive performance test strategy
- Deliver the low-latency, high-available consumer scale web service
- Understand the software architecture, debug issues, and analyze log files
- Execute on processes and practices related to performance, load and scalability testing
- Provide testing assistance to the product teams for the creation and execution of performance and
load tests for newly developed functionality.
- Strong knowledge of Agile QA methodology and tools
- Experience in a senior IC or lead role in Quality Engineering, and/or Software Testing
- Experience with performance, scalability and reliability testing methodologies
- Experience testing high quality, high availability customer facing applications
- Experience with load testing tools like JMeter, WebLoad, LoadRunner
- Experience with API performance/load testing
- Excellent understanding of web/N tier architecture
- Ability to analyze architectures, point out performance bottlenecks, limitations, optimizations and
- Understanding of performance monitoring counters such as response time, throughput, latency &
- Performance & stress testing experience for both web applications & back end services
- Capable of taking up tasks from start to end with minimal assistance
- The person is expected to be result oriented, good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must strive to raise the bar of QA practices and establish high quality test standards
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure will be a plus.
- Knowledge of New Relic, Dynatrace, Fiddler, Sitescope, Interscope, Stackify is plus.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 30,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.