Senior Salesforce Developerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for continuous enhancements and improvements to BOLD’s Salesforce Platform. In this role, you will be responsible for execution of declarative tasks within projects. You will work collaboratively with team members and business units’ managers and will be your responsibility to provide recommendations on sound solutions to solve complex business problems directly. You will be expected to maintain deep technical knowledge of capabilities and features to create platform patterns and technical best-practices with the goal of increasing adoption, operational efficiency, and realized business value.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works with the Product Technology team. The Product Technology group focuses on providing technology that creates valuable insights and analysis for our internal partners, enabling them to perform their roles to an even greater level of customer satisfaction, all while giving the company the demonstrable instrumentation and data intelligence to continue to scale and grow our customer base with fantastic products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop Salesforce platform components, capabilities, and features specially using Salesforce Experience Cloud & Platform Lifecycle.
- Works with business and technology partners to identify, define, interpret, and clarify scope of the Salesforce platform integrations.
- Deliver explicit APIs and abstractions that offer flexibility for application developers in leveraging the platform.
- Connect to Internal APIs for customer and agent flows.
- Implement and maintain best practices for security configurations and controls.
- Support and refine the utilization strategy for the platform and enhance its overall architecture, security, performance, and financial aspects.
- Contribute to platform, product, and architectural roadmaps.
- Performs development of common Salesforce platform components, capabilities, and features.
- Performs development and advanced configuration activities including custom objects and fields, dashboards, reports, workflows, rules, automations, and triggers.
- Creates integrations and/or connectors between Salesforce.com and other 3rd party applications.
- Provide Tier 3 Support for core platform services and configuration defect resolution.
- Develops and maintains automation for deployments to reduce manual processes and improve efficiencies across systems and data centers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the CRM, Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing domain - Experience with the overall Salesforce platform and working knowledge of Salesforce integration approaches.
- 5+ years of experience delivering Salesforce solutions from design to production.
- 5+ years of experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party solutions/applications.
- 5+ years of experience with ETL and data transformation processes.
- Experience with real time dashboard and KPI automation.
- Experience with Einstein Bot Development, Einstein AI, Einstein Analytics and administration.
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and problem solving.
- Experience with scripting languages (power shell or shell scripting).
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD tools and processes.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Platform certification is a plus
- Experience with A/B/C multi-variant testing
- Good understanding of web services and architecture-related standards like REST/JSON
- Apex: 6 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce development: 6 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Lightning component development
- Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs
- Reporting-, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) equivalent plan with match
- Equity in company
- Internet and home office reimbursement
- In-office catered breakfast and lunches
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long-term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week company closure for the December holidays
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.