Senior Software Engineer- Salesforceat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for Salesforce professional who will be responsible for continuous enhancements and improvements to the Salesforce Platform. You will be responsible for execution of declarative tasks within projects. You will receive work from other team members or business units and provide recommendations on sound solutions to solve complex business problems directly. You will be expected to maintain deep technical knowledge of capabilities and features to create platform patterns and technical best-practices with the goal of increasing adoption, operational efficiency, and realized business value.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.
Platform team uses state of the art modern technologies like .Net framework, Python, Java, SQL Server, My SQL, Graph DB, SOLR, and a lot of other tools & technologies serving millions of users with hundreds of million transactions everyday through a scalable and fault tolerant architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be expected to develop Salesforce platform components, capabilities, and features specially using Salesforce Experience Cloud & Platform Lifecycle.
- Works with business and technology partners to identify, define, interpret, and clarify scope of the Salesforce platform integrations
- Deliver explicit APIs and abstractions that offer flexibility for application developers in leveraging the platform
- Connect to Internal APIs for customer and agent flows.
- Implement and maintain best practices for security configurations and controls
- Support and refine the utilization strategy for the platform and enhance its overall architecture, security, performance, and financial aspects
- Contribute to platform, product, and architectural roadmaps
- Assist and provide best practices for Platform Administration
- Performs development of common Salesforce platform components, capabilities, and features
- Performs development and advanced configuration activities including custom objects and fields, dashboards, reports, workflows, rules, automations, and triggers;
- Creates Integrations and/or Connectors between Salesforce.com and other 3rd party applications
- Provide Tier 3 Support for core platform services and configuration defect resolution
- Performs new Salesforce release evaluations and assess impact
- Develops and maintains automation for deployments to reduce manual processes and improve efficiencies across systems and data centers.
- Leads solution design discussions, develops work effort estimates for implementation and presents solutions
- Drafts and maintains solution documentation for platform components, integrations, and common use patterns to meet all architectural, security and operational requirements and other documents as needed.
- Provides training, coaching and support on Salesforce platform to others as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in the CRM, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing domain - Experience with the overall Salesforce platform and working knowledge of Salesforce integration approaches
- 5+ years of experience delivering Salesforce solutions from design to production
- 5+ years of experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party solutions/applications
- 5+ years of experience with ETL and data transformation processes.
- Experience with real time dashboard and KPI automation
- Experience with Einstein Bot Development, Einstein AI, Einstein Analytics and administration
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and problem solving
- Experience with scripting languages (power shell or shell scripting)
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- Platform certification is a plus
- Experience with A/B/C multi-variant testing
- Good understanding of web services and architecture-related standards like REST/JSON.
- Apex: 6 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce development: 6 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Lightning component development
- Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs,
- Reporting-, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience- Associate Software Engineer- 2 years+/Software Engineer-3 years+/Senior Software Engineer-4.5 years+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.