Senior UX Designer Iat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer I to develop new experiences for customers for our resume builder products. This position closely partners with our team of Product Managers and Designers to identify opportunities and new feature ideas for our job-seeking audience. The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and product experimentation to drive their work and reveal what our users need when they need it.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position is part of BOLD's UX & Design department and will work directly with the Resume Builder Product team. This team works collaboratively to identify opportunities to support our users in creating their resumes with an emphasis on product adoption and onboarding.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop data-driven design solutions supporting BOLD's experimentation-focused development process.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications.
- Support strategic efforts with innovative and user-centered thinking.
- Assist in user research through the collection of data, and incorporate this data into designs.
- Manage the design process throughout an entire project – drive decisions, track issues, and work with developers to produce exceptional work.
- Communicate design choices and direction effectively to stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of web and mobile design experience (preferably for a high-traffic, consumer-facing website).
- Portfolio featuring design thinking, decision-making, and high-fidelity design deliverables.
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, with shifting priorities.
- Interest in driving product growth through experimentation, A/B testing, and product optimizations.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working with user research and usability findings.
- Knowledge of in-product A/B testing and experimentation.
- Ability to build and maintain component libraries in Figma.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Biannual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan Equivalent (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health, dependent care, transportation)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 13 paid holidays a year
- Additional 1-week PTO over December holidays
- Home Internet reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment reimbursement
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.