SEO Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled SEO Analyst to join our SEO team. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of SEO, a proven track record in driving organic growth, and possess a strategic mindset that can identify and execute innovative initiatives that will give our websites an edge.
Location: Remote - This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-working space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Puerto Rico
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works closely with our Product, Engineering, BI and UX teams to develop and implement innovative strategies that boost our search engine rankings and contribute to our overall growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the leadership team to develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy for our resume products that aligns with our business goals and targets
- Owner of KPIs for organic registrations and conversions for our resume builder
- Responsible for securing top positions for websites for high-intent keywords related to our content
- Identify growth opportunities and innovative SEO tactics by exploring cutting-edge strategies and techniques to generate high-quality backlinks from authoritative domains, ultimately boosting our search engine rankings
- Collaborate closely with product teams to develop a cohesive approach to SEO, content marketing, and our GTM activities
- Regularly perform SEO audits, maintain an up-to-date TAM analysis, and assess the capture of high-intent search traffic compared to competitors through competitor analysis and keyword research
- Proactively stay ahead of the curve by being an early adopter of the latest SEO trends, algorithm updates, and industry best practices, ensuring our strategies remain cutting-edge and competitive. Including leveraging AI/ML to generate content and assets
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Must have a least 3-5 years of deep knowledge of SEO best practices, tools, and techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to think BIG & possess a flair for originality, enabling the identification and evaluation of unique or adopted strategies that maximize organic growth opportunities
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to adapt communication to various altitudes for different stakeholders, and experience working closely with content and engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, data science, or a related field
- Comfort and aptitude for data analysis, including experience working with Google Analytics, as well as expertise in SQL, MicroStrategy, or equivalent tools
- Strong working knowledge with relevant SEO tools such as Conductor, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, On Crawl, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Familiarity with Core Web Vitals and structured data markup
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Conductor, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, On Crawl, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.