GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team!
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team’s website.
In the SEO Program Manager role at BOLD, you will:
- Collaborate on quarterly plans and long-term strategy with the Manager, SEO.
- Plan work for cross-functional teams and execute the strategy set.
- Plan a two-week sprint with the content team.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders, including development, UI, product, promotions, and business.
- Monitor site performance and look for opportunities to gain more traffic and sales.
- Aid in the development of content marketing campaigns.
- Create and automate reporting.
- Own traffic and revenue objectives for our US/EN sites.
Tools we use:
- SEO: Ahrefs, GSC, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Botify, and more.
- CRO: VWO and more.
- JIRA, Slack, Zoom, OfficeVibe.
- MS Excel, Google Sheets, R.
- We also have several in-house tools and create new ones.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record of designing and executing SEO and content strategy (in-house).
- Mastery of SEO tools such as those listed above and ability to turn data into action.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and liaising between stakeholders such as product, content, promotions, UI, and development.
- Strong analytical skills and love for numbers, sheets, trackers.
- Ability to set up processes, track progress, and automate reporting.
- Project management skills that will help you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus on business goals over trends, hacks, and side projects.
- Roots in content marketing.
- Excellent English, written & verbal skills (knowledge of differences between British and American English).
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience coding, knowledge of statistics and data analysis tools.
- Background in product management or technical SEO.
- Know-how of A/B testing processes and tools.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, if you would like to work on-site in Warsaw, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.