GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We’re in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
The International (INTL) SEO team at BOLD is responsible for driving organic traffic to our domains, across various countries and languages. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the rest of the team and other departments to implement SEO best practices for our My Perfect CV portal in Italy.
Do you enjoy problem-solving, analysis and strategy? Are you looking to apply these talents for content marketing and INTL SEO? If so, we want to talk with you.
The INTL SEO Specialist is position for a motivated and very detail-oriented person in Poland. We are looking for someone to oversee key SEO projects for our International My Perfect CV Brand in Italy. This person should have at least 2 years of experience in SEO and speak fluent English and Italian. He/she has also be able to efficiently manage his or her time and work well independently as well as within a team environment.
We are currently seeking candidates who are residing in Poland and/or those who are willing to relocate to Poland.
Your daily tasks:
Executing (SEO) search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and metadata and campaign performance tracking.
Creating and driving successful SEO content strategy for existing and newly acquired INTL properties in conjunction with a marketing content team and other partners.
Conducting conversion-focused analysis and planning of site strategy.
Increasing/managing SEO initiatives across international portals including Italy.
Continually evaluating and improving the effectiveness of SEO campaigns through keyword ranking, organic traffic acquisition, conversion rates and search engine referrals.
Presenting substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on results.
Performing best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, tracking and reporting of KPIs.
Collaborating with various teams across the globe on link building, product marketing, web development and engineering.
Managing on-page and technical aspects of INTL SEO projects including kickoff, requirements analysis, development, testing and launch.
Working with Engineering Team in India to implement INTL SEO strategies.
Collaborating with Sr. SEO Manager/SEO Manager to develop project roadmaps and execute effectively in a timely manner.
Developing clear documentation of INTL SEO implementations.
Identifying obstacles on site and working with various teams as well as developers to optimize their results.
Conducting technical website audits; analyzing HTML, CSS, robots.txt, and .htaccess files for SEO problems.
Providing written direction and implementing changes on site.
Increasing organic performance results on My Perfect CV in Italy.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in SEO.
- Excellent Italian and English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics).
- Intermediate experience working directly with SEO campaign initiatives.
- Good knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP).
- Intermediate knowledge of web display languages (i.e., HTML, CSS), Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel) and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics programs such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and Google/Bing.
- Webmaster tools.
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics are a must.
Nice to haves:
- Fluent in additional foreign languages is a plus!
- Knowledge of web development techniques and technologies.
Technologies/Tools we use:
- SEO Conductor
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Screaming Frog
- Google Suite
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). We also have office space in central Warsaw if you prefer to work on-site.
- Equipment and internet program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologists and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
- Udemy Business platform – unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking “Apply for this job” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.