Lead, Site Reliability Engineeringat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking professionals who will be responsible for performing the build and release activities with Microsoft Technology stack. This person will also manage CI/CD pipelines and automate the build and deployment process. He/She will also work collaboratively with different teams including Dev, QA and infrastructure
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Infrastructure team provides various services including automation, observability, cloud/server/network architectures, CICD, infrastructure as code, database administration, incident management, vendor management, security and compliance, and acquiring new skills. These services help to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and ensure fast and reliable application releases while maintaining security and compliance. Techops help teams monitor applications and infrastructure, create resilient infrastructure, identify and resolve IT service issues, manage vendors, and ensure cloud security and compliance. The team also focuses on continuous learning and implementing new technologies to provide better value to the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage source code repositories, support teams to understand version control tools and resolve any issues
- Continuous integration, build & deployment automation using tools like Jenkins, Bit bucket pipelines, etc.
- Integrate test suites in build & deployment automation process
- Build and deploy Docker image on Kubernetes, VM & Webapps.
- Create and update deployment scripts
- Troubleshoot/fix compilation and deployment issues.
- Ensure timely, reliable and smooth deployment of releases and hotfixes
- Optimize build & deployment process to make it more efficient
- Document deployment instructions and keep the documents updated
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Cloud – Azure, Azure Services (WebApps / Function Apps)
- IaaS – Terraform
- CI/CD – Jenkins
- Artifactory - Azure Container Registry, Jfrog artifactory etc.
- Code Analysis - SonarCube
- Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- CI/CD – ArgoCD, Github,
- Scripting – Python/PowerShell / Sell Scripting /Groovy
- Configuration Management – Ansible, Salt Stack
- Build Tools - Nant, MSbuild, Maven
- Webservers - Nginx, IIS, Azure (WebApps / Function Apps)
- Languages – Good to have knowledge on .Net / Python/Node/React based project
Lead Site Reliability Engineer- 5.5yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.