SE/SSE- Data Scientistat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Data Science is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
- Demonstrate leadership through innovation in software and data products from ideation/conception through design, development and ongoing enhancement, leveraging user research techniques, traditional data tools, and techniques from the data science toolkit such as predictive modeling, NLP, statistical analysis, vector space modelling, machine learning etc.
- Drive the team forward with fresh energy and ideas, providing a vision for what has to be done, winning support to execute the vision, while achieving established business objectives
- Leverage our rich data sets of user data to perform research, develop models and create data products with our Development & Product team
- Knowledge and experience using advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms including regression, instance-based learning, decision trees, Bayesian statistics, clustering, neural networks, deep learning, ensemble methods.
- Expert knowledge in Python.
- Experience in Selecting features, building and optimising classifiers.
- Experience working with backhand technologies such as Flask/ Gunicorn etc.
- Experience on working with open source library such Spacy,NLTK,Gensim etc
- Experience on working with deep-learning library such as Tensor flow, Pytorch etc
- Experience with software stack components including common programming languages, back-end technologies, database modelling, continuous integration, services oriented architecture, software testability etc.
GOOD TO HAVE;
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience using tools to deploy models into the production environment such as Jenkins
- Experience with the ontology/taxonomies of the career/ recruiting domain e.g. O*Net
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.