Software Engineer, Product Data Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
Bold is seeking for Data Analyst who will be the part of Analytics team. This team partners with Product, Marketing, and Finance to produce world-class analysis and provide recommendations that improve our products and increase customer engagement.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Business Intelligence(BI) team is a centralized team responsible for managing all aspects of the organization's BI strategy, projects and systems. BI team enables business leaders to make data-driven decisions by providing reports and analysis. The team is responsible to develop and manage a latency-free credible enterprise data warehouse which is a data source for decision making and input to various functions of the organization like Product, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support etc.
BI team has four sub-components as Data analysis, ETL, Data Visualization and QA. It manages deliveries through Snowflake, Sisense and Microstrategy as main infrastructure solutions. Other technologies including Python, R, Airflow are also used in ETL, QA and data visualizations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover opportunities for improving our products.
- Work closely with business partners to extract meaningful insights using a variety of data sources: relational databases, front-end analytics tools, clickstream data, etc.
- Present insights and recommendations to executive leadership using high quality visualizations and concise messaging.
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements.
- Build models to predict customer behavior and better understand the drivers of customer engagement and retention.
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation and scalability.
- Collaborate with Engineering to advance data infrastructure and governance.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company as an individual contributor
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Solid understanding of Statistics with ability to explain statistical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python/R preferred.
- Experience- Associate Software Engineer- 2 years+/Software Engineer- 3 years+/Senior Software Engineer-4.5 years+
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel or other front-end analytical platforms a plus.
- effective communication and presentation skills
- ability to translate business problems into analytics questions
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.