Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer- BIat BOLD (View all jobs)
Bold is seeking a Business Intelligence professional who will be responsible for the company's reporting capabilities via our BI platforms, working in close cooperation with the BI team as we develop a suite of reports to satisfy the data needs of our business.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Business Intelligence(BI) team is a centralized team responsible for managing all aspects of the organization's BI strategy, projects and systems. BI team enables business leaders to make data-driven decisions by providing reports and analysis. The team is responsible to develop and manage a latency-free credible enterprise data warehouse which is a data source for decision making and input to various functions of the organization like Product, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support etc.
BI team has four sub-components as Data analysis, ETL, Data Visualization and QA. It manages deliveries through Snowflake, Sisense and Microstrategy as main infrastructure solutions. Other technologies including Python, R, Airflow are also used in ETL, QA and data visualizations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop dashboards, customized reports and scorecards based on business requirements and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Data Services team in India or in the US to gather requirements from business units and translate them into technical solutions.
- Write supporting functional specification and design documents.
- Take our data and convert it into actionable insights as well as new product features.
- Manage ad hoc analytic requests for OLTP and OLAP systems in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Responsible for reviewing and optimization of SQL queries and investigating database performance issues.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in building reports and dashboards using a major BI toolset, with a preference for SiSense, Microstrategy.
- Experience in Data Warehouse with full understanding of Dimensional Data Modeling.
- Deep experience with complex database management systems, data modeling, data warehousing, and enterprise reporting tools
- Development experience with designing and delivering data warehousing / business intelligence solutions
- Should have deep experience with platform implementation, data modeling, data warehousing, and a wide variety of analytical tools at their disposal.
- Experience working in an agile environment is an ad-on.
- Experience- Associate Software Engineer- 2 years+/Software Engineer- 3 years+/Senior Software Engineer-4.5 years+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.