Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer- Data Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
Bold is seeking for Data Analyst, where you will provide data and recommendations to the business. You will be responsible for working with partner teams on ad-hoc analyses, and providing strategic support to the engineering and product team. You will also be responsible for developing standardized metrics and reporting for the organization that keep us informed, and are the fingers on the pulse of our business. Through your insightful work and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for information about the performance and product development insights. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and will use their technical skills to quickly make an impact, ensuring that our growth curve extends into 2017 and beyond!
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.
Platform team uses state of the art modern technologies like .Net framework, Python, Java, SQL Server, My SQL, Graph DB, SOLR, and a lot of other tools & technologies serving millions of users with hundreds of million transactions everyday through a scalable and fault tolerant architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct in-depth analysis to find opportunities for product development and enhancement.
- Provide performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis.
- Track and analyze website performance, click-stream, and user paths to provide data for decision making.
- Aid in developing data roadmaps for new product launches and evolving business needs.
- Surface and analyze data to help us build more robust Customer Segmentation.
- Help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to figure out pattern and connections in data
- Ability to correlate data and work out the causality
- Capable of projecting mental model of the engineering system and figure out the points for data governance
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Proficiency with Python, Google Analytics, other front-end analytical platforms.
- High proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various client groups.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and the ability to exercise excellent discretion and judgment when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE:
- Text data analytics using NLP techniques
- Should be able to work in challenging environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- SE-2 yrs+
- SSE- 4.5yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.