Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer-ETLat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for ETL Specialist who will help in building the architecture, and maintain a robust, scalable, and sustainable business intelligence platform. Assisted by the Data Team this role will work with highly scalable systems, complex data models, and a large amount of transactional data.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Business Intelligence(BI) team is a centralized team responsible for managing all aspects of the organization's BI strategy, projects and systems. BI team enables business leaders to make data-driven decisions by providing reports and analysis. The team is responsible to develop and manage a latency-free credible enterprise data warehouse which is a data source for decision making and input to various functions of the organization like Product, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support etc.
BI team has four sub-components as Data analysis, ETL, Data Visualization and QA. It manages deliveries through Snowflake, Sisense and Microstrategy as main infrastructure solutions. Other technologies including Python, R, Airflow are also used in ETL, QA and data visualizations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Architect, develop, and maintain a highly scalable data warehouse and build/maintain ETL processes.
- Utilize Python and Airflow to integrate data from across the business into data warehouse.
- Integrate third party data into the data warehouse like google analytics, google ads, Iterable
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience working as an ETL developer in a Data Engineering, Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence team
- Understanding of data integration/data engineering architecture and should be aware of ETL standards, methodologies, guidelines and techniques
- Hands on with python programming language and its packages like Pandas, NumPy
- Strong understanding of SQL queries, aggregate functions, Complex joins and performance tuning
- Should have good exposure of Databases like Redshift/SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL (any one of these)
- Broad understanding of data warehousing and dimensional modelling concepts
- Experience- Associate Software Engineer- 2 years+/Software Engineer- 3 years+/Senior Software Engineer-4.5 years+
- Software Enginerr- 3 yrs+
- Senior Software Engineer-4.5 yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.