Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer-UIat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is looking for technical professionals who will be working closely with the developers and engineering team to ensure proper implementation of the user interface for Consumer applications. A large emphasis is placed on creating a superior user experience through constant product evolution and iteration, and improvements to overall usability, information presentation and process.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The UI Team at BOLD collaborates closely with the QA team and back-end developers to ensure that the website is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Their duties include establishing the format and programming of web pages, creating reusable codes, and improving web pages for optimal speed and scalability. If you join this team, you will collaborate with the product and UX teams to gather essential data and utilize that knowledge in projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate with product design and engineering to create application front end as per design comps
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours
- Develop user facing UI to large and complicated web applications
- Integrate front-end application with developer
- Stick to established best coding practices and standards
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code
- Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
- Build UI on any server platform in a team environment
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different features.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge in web/mobile projects with responsive UI.
- Must have knowledge of DOM manipulation and event binding.
- Should be able to convert given design into HTML/CSS.
- Should have experience in handling UI-related issues to cross-browser compatibility, cross-platform and multilingual issues.
- Should be able to write semantic and W3C-compliant code.
- Good exposure to CSS pre-processor (SCSS preferred).
- Nice to have knowledge of page performance..
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Applicants must be mature, responsible & technically outstanding.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical & debugging skills.
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associate Software Engineer, UI- 2 yrs+
- Software Engineer, UI-2.9 yrs+
- Senior Sofware Engineer, UI- 4.5 yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.