ASE/SE/SSE - UIat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the UI development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
- Coordinate with product design and engineering to create application front end as per design comps
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours
- Develop user facing UI to large and complicated web applications
- Integrate front-end application with developer
- Stick to established best coding practices and standards
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code
- Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
- Build UI on any server platform in a team environment
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different features.
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge in Web/mobile projects and responsive UI.
- jQuery - version 1.4 or higher (Must have knowledge of Ajax, DOM Implementation, Event binding)
- Ability to create advanced interactions using jQuery
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop for UI development
- Should be able to handling UI issues related to cross browser Compatibility (ie 10+), cross platform and multilingual issues
- Must have the ability to convert PSD to web standards HTML5/XHTML
- Should be able to write W3C compliant code
- Should be able to write semantic code.
- Applicant must be mature, responsible & technically outstanding.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical & debugging skills.
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 30,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.