System Engineer (Active Directory)at BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for network professional who will assist with intelligence gathering, source device identification and registration, and validation of security log flows within a BOLD. Will be responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training. Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools. Should be working with the Infrastructure team and providing support to internal team and server support.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Infrastructure team provides various services including automation, observability, cloud/server/network architectures, CICD, infrastructure as code, database administration, incident management, vendor management, security and compliance, and acquiring new skills. These services help to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and ensure fast and reliable application releases while maintaining security and compliance. Techops help teams monitor applications and infrastructure, create resilient infrastructure, identify and resolve IT service issues, manage vendors, and ensure cloud security and compliance. The team also focuses on continuous learning and implementing new technologies to provide better value to the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as the First-line support for IT infrastructure and systems.
- Troubleshoot IT resources problem and determine require curse of action to fix it.
- Maintain assets inventory (hardware/software), warranties and equipment repairs history.
- Provide support to end users with their IT System challenges
- Configure Laptop / Desktop devices with required software for new joiners
- Responsible for assisting with software upgrades/updates/migration including OS, Tools and applications updates.
- Install, deploy, manage & troubleshoot anti-virus/anti-malware software to prevent virus infections
- Monitoring servers, networks, and security operations.
- Coordinate problem tracking and resolution across multiple disciplines of hardware, networking, application and system software with teams in those disciplines.
- Available and flexible to cover NOC days and on call basis.
- Monitoring alarms-analyze, repair, dispatch.
- Report servers, network, and systems performance metrics.
- Coordinate facility visits with third party technical personnel.
- Work closely with all technical service teams to implement strategies that will increase reliability, availability, and service uptime.
- Support and maintain monitoring and reporting tools such as but not limited to:
- Power Admin
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experienced with IP Address Management, routers, switches and firewall, (LAN and WAN).
- Hands on experience with Active Directory / Domain Comptroller, DNS, DHCP
- Having good exposure in VLAN, Trunking, NsLookup, traceroute & Intervlan.
- Familiarity with Internet/web based applications
- Capable of identify, troubleshoot or escalate a wide range of OS problems
- Familiar with Apple IOS
- Knowledge and experience working on IIS Servers is a must
- Experience in documenting processes, escalation management, trouble ticket initiation and tracking and excellent problem data gathering skills.
System Engineer- 4yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.