Systems Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Systems Analyst II that can solve challenging problems to boost business growth by applying systems analysis techniques and business insights. This position will be engaging in the analysis team to execute key technology in Payments. An ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of direct product consumer e-commerce life cycle. This role is highly collaborative, and the analyst will work closely across multiple teams.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works with the Engineering team that focuses on providing tools that create valuable insights and analysis for our internal partners, enabling them to perform their roles to an even greater level of customer satisfaction all while giving the company the demonstrable instrumentations and data intelligence to continue to scale and grow our customer base with fantastic products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for relaying information to vendors and other internal teams in easily understood terms for both technology and business.
- Liaise with the business, development team, and vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for effective communication with all business partners to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Evaluate data gathered from multiple services and other source systems reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to understand and distinguish optional user requests from what is required.
- Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconciles differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A Bachelor's degree in technology of Businesses discipline
- 3-5 years of technical product management experience for a consumer-facing web product or equivalent experience
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience developing internet products and technologies, preferably in the e-commerce space
- Good understanding of web services and architecture related standards like REST/JSON
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under tight deadlines
- Effective Project Management skills.
- Effective and professional communication skills. Working knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Biannual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan Equivalent (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health, dependent care, transportation)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 13 paid holidays a year
- Additional 1-week PTO over December holidays
- Home Internet reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment reimbursement
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.