Technical Architect-Iat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for Technical Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software
design and implementation to guide the development team. The role is to design and able to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to
- all architecture requirements.
- Ensure highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, interoperability and stability
- in all products that are developed.
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
- Coordinate with various departments and analyze requirements of architectural team.
- Develop solutions for various components and recommend changes for various products.
- Design architecture for various different components and validate tools.
- Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for
- Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables and develop architectural principles
- and standards for various IT groups.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
- Coordinate with architects and analysts and maintain technical knowledge.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects and ability to handle ambiguity and
- collaborate across multiple groups and disciplines
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of
- desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong understanding/experience of core architectural concepts including cloud development, cloud design patterns, serverless architecture, distributed systems, event-driven architecture, Restful/Micro Services.
- Good understanding/experience on scalability, availability, and performance of cloud applications, OOP Concepts, Design Patterns and Design Principals (SOLID etc.).
- Good understanding/experience with NoSQL databases.
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs, architecture, and ultimately code.
- Design, develop, and deliver applications to include: architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design and development of unit tests.
- Excellent experience in web environment.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills – can drive to root cause and solution to complex problems
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience on Docker, React, AWS
- Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems.
- Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team or alone.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.