Technical Lead- Fullstack (.Net)
BOLD is seeking for Technical specialist, who will lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help team raise their game, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Product Delivery Group at BOLD works closely with stakeholders across the Customer Experience Team. We collaborate with product management, UX, analytics and other project stakeholders to create successful and effective customer-centric solutions for job seekers.
In India, the Product Delivery Group is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses a mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create a wide range of products which provide great customer experience. As part of Product Delivery Group you will be working on any of our brands like MyPerfectResume.com, Resume-Now.com, LiveCareer.com which provide users with access to tools and resources to help them create and customize resumes, cover letters, and job applications. The team is responsible for delivering highly optimized and highly performant web applications using some of the latest technologies like React JS, Next JS, Node JS, .Net, PHP etc.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design web-scale products following best coding principles, optimized coding practices and using open source tools & platforms.
- Actively participate in product review meetings and contribute to ideas for improvement.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Proactively identify potential problems and opportunities to improve applications and processes, with emphasis on usability, performance, and security
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Deployment of applications on AWS or similar platforms.
- Coordinate with the product team to create applications as per the requirement.
- Coordinate all stages of product development, from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution.
- Provide architecture guidance with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security to produce scale-able, flexible, robust and efficient applications.
- Lead the technical design solution, conversation, choose the right frameworks for the business solution, and apply design patterns consistently.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent experience in object-oriented programming language (C#).
- Experience in .Net core, SQL Server & Azure
- Having good experience in Web API.
- Experience with the full stack of software development
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience with RESTful service
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Exposure to Azure.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases.
- Versed in Agile methodology
- Sees things through - takes responsibility from workstation to production
- Good written/spoken English
- Applicant must be mature, responsible & technically outstanding..
- Technical Lead-7 yrs+
- Competitive salary
- Tax-friendly compensation structure
- Bi-annual bonus
- Annual/bi-annual appraisal
- Equity in company
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Group Mediclaim, personal accident, & term life insurance
- Practo Plus health membership
- Mental health and wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- 24 days paid leaves
- Declared fixed holidays
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Compassionate and marriage leave
- Covid leave (up to 7 days)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
- In-office catered lunch, meals, and snacks
- Certification policy
- Cab pick-up and drop-off facility
- Quarterly team outings and annual party
- Marriage, birthday, and Diwali gifts
WE TRANSFORM WORK LIVES
As an established global organization, BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment. We create digital products that have empowered millions of people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time. Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
WE CELEBRATE AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We value our position as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don' discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.