Technical Lead/ Project Lead-UI
BOLD is looking for technical specialists who will own the design and implementation of the complete UI layer of highly scalable Ecommerce sites.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The UI Team at BOLD collaborates closely with the QA team and back-end developers to ensure that the website is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Their duties include establishing the format and programming of web pages, creating reusable codes, and improving web pages for optimal speed and scalability. If you join this team, you will collaborate with the product and UX teams to gather essential data and utilize that knowledge in projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will implement front-end framework and services using state of the art UI frameworks and libraries.
- You will take broad, conceptual ideas and smoothly turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces with finesse.
- You will serve as a hands-on technical lead on complex projects using best practice engineering standards.
- Will be acting as a bridge between design/product stakeholders and development/engineering team.
- In addition, you will help in recruiting high bar UI engineers by conducting phone screens, in-house interviews. You will mentor junior development engineers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Must have demonstrated experience as a Technical Lead/Senior Consultant/Principal Engineer in developing User Interfaces of large-scale web applications using latest UI frameworks and libraries
- Must be an expert in solving cross browser issues
- Should have sound knowledge in Web page performance enhancement (Ex. Core Web Vitals)
- Should have solid understanding around Web Page Accessibility principles, SEO standards and W3C standards
- Ability to build webpages for mobile and desktop from scratch using component/module driven approach
- Experience in mentoring/guiding a group of UI Engineers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
Technical Lead, UI- 7yrs+
Project Lead, UI- 9 yrs+
- Competitive salary
- Tax-friendly compensation structure
- Bi-annual bonus
- Annual/bi-annual appraisal
- Equity in company
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Group Mediclaim, personal accident, & term life insurance
- Practo Plus health membership
- Mental health and wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- 24 days paid leaves
- Declared fixed holidays
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Compassionate and marriage leave
- Covid leave (up to 7 days)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
- In-office catered lunch, meals, and snacks
- Certification policy
- Cab pick-up and drop-off facility
- Quarterly team outings and annual party
- Marriage, birthday, and Diwali gifts
WE TRANSFORM WORK LIVES
As an established global organization, BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment. We create digital products that have empowered millions of people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time. Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
WE CELEBRATE AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We value our position as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don' discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.