Test Automation Engineerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better!
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow an already market-proven product sustainably, while simultaneously providing an example for others on best practices and technical knowledge? If so then we might be a perfect match - currently, we’re on the lookout for a test automation engineer that will help us out with our endeavor.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
- We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers.
- We surround ourselves with great people, technology, and tools to achieve the best results together.
Our app development cycle consists of:
- The product team translates the business requirements, makes hypotheses on how the development should advance.
- The design team prepares UI/UX, delivers visual mockups via Figma.
- Tasks are refined and polished during bi-weekly meetings, finally, get introduced to the upcoming sprint.
- The developers team takes the lead, implements the feature, reviews the code, and introduces it to the testing environment.
- The QA team tests the new feature, cross-reference with the business requirements.
- The app is deployed, changes along with the others are delivered on production.
- The QA team performs regression tests on the production environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop and execute automated test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing test scripts.
- Implementing new test automation features.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate test automation activities.
- Document and report defects, test results and drive them through resolutions and verification.
- Mentorship and guidance for our fellow, less experienced automation testers.
- Cooperation with the manual testers team and the development team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of commercial experience in websites and web apps test automation using Selenium/Cypress/Playwright or other web test automation tool and at least 0,5 year using TypeScript (hands-on coding is a must-have).
- Knowledge of best practices in building automation strategies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- A conscious approach to implementation of new features to the existing codebase, appreciation for clean code, and great architecture.
- Good knowledge of GIT, Bitbucket, Jira.
- Good English & Polish skills in both speaking, writing, and willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in working remotely in an Agile environment.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 9 900-11 900 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 11 900 - 14 300 net + VAT (B2B contract)
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
By clicking "Apply" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.