UI Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the UI development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
highly scalable Ecommerce sites.
- You will architect, design and implement front-end framework and services using
state of the art UI frameworks and libraries.
- You will take broad, conceptual ideas and smoothly turn them into congruent
scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces with finesse.
- You will serve as a hands-on technical lead on complex projects using best practice
- You will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively
communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You will apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences
on our web/mobile platform for users.
- You will understand the user experience strategy for the product and drive the
overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to
market and customer experience.
- In addition, you will help in recruiting high bar UI engineers by conducting phone
screens, in-house interviews. You will mentor junior development engineers.
- Must have been demonstrated experience as a lead or an Architect in
developing User Interfaces of large-scale web sites using latest UI frameworks
- Experience in managing a team of 6-8 UI engineers
- Critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions
and be cognisant about the constraints of front-end coding.
- Ability to build webpages for mobile and desktop from scratch using React JS.
- An understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms like the Flux
design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux).
- Experience in understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX.
- Strong problem solving skills, stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of performance and user experience issues is essential
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 30,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.