Manager-UIat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the UI development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
The candidate should be able to evaluate the website from a usability and design perspective and must have the ability to articulate and explain the concept to the US and India team. Hands on experience in handling teams. He/she should be good at project planning, monitoring the execution and understand the importance of project deadlines. The ideal candidate should also have a sound understanding of the latest front-end design standards(Jquery/HTML5/CSS3) as well as Google Analytics.
- Identify and evolve common tools stack, design and develop reusable frameworks/ components with an aim to standardize and accelerate user interface development across various user interface development projects.
- Coordinating with Internal teams of Designers/HTML Developers/.NET Developers
- Proactively coordinating with US team to understand business requirements and needs
- Working with creative and technical project teams to define and document requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content), success metrics (quantitative and qualitative), overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet business needs.
- Expert level understanding of UI best practices, design patterns provided/leveraged by various UI frameworks, their usage application in various scenarios.
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design.
- Experience in integrating with a CDN to optimize resource bandwidth
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical & debugging skills.
- Expert in analyzing and improving the website performance
- Should be able to handle UI issues related to cross browser Compatibility (ie7+), cross platform and multilingual issues.
- Designing functional technology solutions
- Overseeing development and implementation of programs
- Providing technical leadership and support to development teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSITANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.