GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team!
Your daily tasks:
- Help shape and validate our products in line with user needs and business goals for B2C and B2B products.
- Work closely with IT on the best solutions for products and features.
- Gather business requirements, do market research and analyze user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively, and test them.
- Iterate designs from initial sketches and prototypes to hi-fidelity wireframes.
- Create user flows and wireframes of new features/ideas.
- Identify success criteria and KPI measures to ensure design solutions meet objectives.
- Propose best practices to create shorter feedback loops and improve the collection and synthesis of user feedback and distribution of knowledge within the business.
Technologies we use:
- 2+ years of experience designing and shipping UX (preferably for SaaS products).
- Experience working in Agile development teams.
- Experience in user-centred design thinking methodologies.
- Experience in planning and conducting user insight and testing sessions and taking action on your findings.
- Having a strong ability to articulate complex data in intuitive ways to end-users.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Mixpanel.
- UI skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to learn more about the Product Team? Check out our team’s website.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, if you would like to work on-site in Warsaw, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.