GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Now, as InterviewMe & Zety we are a part of Bold and together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people
What are we doing inside Bold?
We are focusing on BOLD’s international products. Our Product Team is responsible for developing new products and improving the profitability and performance of existing products.
You will learn how to:
Develop a job seeking product for every culture and country. BOLD does not have all the answers for how people in different locations or circumstances seek new jobs opportunities. Together, we will learn what makes these job seekers the same, different, and how we can effectively develop tools to best fit their needs.
What does our week look like?
An average week for a Manager of UX is centred around leading their team, overseeing design iterations & delivery, collaborating with research teams, helping to develop product strategy and working alongside the design team in delivery when needed. This position would run daily or weekly internal syncs, weekly external design reviews, give updates to leadership frequently and have a watchful eye for what is coming next.
Your daily tasks:
- Lead & advocate for user-centred design solutions that meet measurable business goals for our growing products outside of the USA.
- Work closely with product teams to develop user-centred design strategies.
- Drive the design cycle, lead workshops, and ensure all requirements for projects are met.
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
- Confidently communicate design decisions to executive stakeholders and synthesize the feedback.
- Mentor other designers by working closely to identify clear career paths, providing critical feedback, and establish growth plans.
- 7+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- 2+ years of experience as a manager, lead, or similar.
- Experience leading a team of multidisciplinary designers
- Past experience working with research teams to validate concepts and approaches.
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centred design solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in web and mobile-first design approaches.
- Experience leading the design of consumer (B2C) products.
- Working knowledge of the engineering process and hands-on experience with front-end development
What we can offer you:
- Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses.
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.