GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
BOLD is an established, growing technology company transforming work lives. Since 2005 BOLD has delivered award-winning career services helping both candidates and employers in the career services domain. BOLD’s robust product line includes professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools. Helping candidates and companies with hiring, onboarding, and communication means work lives improve for all.
Research contributions are needed at all stages of product development and to address questions of all kinds, thus excellence in research methodologies to study behavior and technology is a must. Researchers will engage in tactical and strategic projects improving BOLD’s websites, mobile applications, and rich internet applications.
UX Researchers at BOLD work closely with colleagues in Design and Product to fashion experiences that will make users successful at their goals and in the context of their lives, and those colleagues readily embrace research inputs. Researchers who love to have an impact will find this role rewarding. Because the team is international hours tend to vary which requires accommodation but also provides considerable flexibility.
In the UX Researcher role you will:
- Plan and execute user research on new and existing offers.
- Collaborate with Designers and Product Managers across products and markets.
- Present research and visualize findings to facilitate Design or Product goals.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
- Research-focused advanced degree in Psychology or a related field studying human behavior.
- 2-4 years of experience conducting user research and informing product decisions.
- Fluent English and experience of working as a UX researcher in English speaking environment (i.e., the whole team is International).
- Practical statistical knowledge and basic knowledge of analytics.
- Experience with: user recruitment, remote usability testing (moderated and unmoderated), in-depth interviews, survey design, and other UX methods.
- Comfort analyzing and working with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience working cross-discipline, e.g., with marketing and product teams.
- Effective communication of research findings to varied audiences.
The role is a 6-month remote contract with the possibility of extension.
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.