UX Writerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
We need your help to optimize our products using UX methods. We are opening a new role to cover product processes from the beginning. This is an ideal opportunity for UX Writers who want to deepen their knowledge and gain experience under the guidance of an experienced design team.
You will have the opportunity to participate in developing the product at all stages and deliver impactful insights for the Product team. After a few weeks of onboarding, you can start working on your research and hypotheses to work on them with experienced product teams.
How do we work?
- We have regular team meetings.
- Our point of reference is individual & team OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We regularly meet with the team leader to discuss progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create cohesive, user-focused product experiences.
- Use user research insights to inform content decisions and create content that meets user needs.
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy that guides users through product experiences.
- Create and maintain a style guide that ensures consistency of language and tone across all product touchpoints.
- Advocate for the user and ensure that content is inclusive, accessible, and easy to understand for all users.
Technologies/tools we use (don’t worry, we can teach you how to use them properly):
- Figma - our primary tool, embedded in our DNA.
- FigJam - Great ideas need great boards to work on them.
- TryMata - for the unmoderated and moderated user testing longest sessions with users.
- UsabilityHub - For impression tests and much more research features.
- Axure - for testing the most advanced mockups and ideas.
- Miro - our forge of ideas, workshops or flexible tracking.
- HotJar - yes, but not for recordings :D.
- FullStory - yeah, this is a good tool for analysing the user behaviour.
- Mixpanel - the most powerful analytical tool on the market.
- AP Experiments! - our powerful tool for A/B Testing. We love to experiment!
- Google Analytics - to extend our knowledge about SEM and SEO.
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) - for tracking and documentation purposes.
- Slack - without it, our communication would not be easy.
- A lot of brain and empathy to discover our users’ needs.
- Pencil and paper :).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Designing the user experience using language, composing and modifying digital product interface content.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders in the design process - including managers, designers, and researchers - to develop the content design.
- Expanding and updating the language style guide.
- Participating in usability studies, especially in terms of the language used in the app.
- You ensure linguistic correctness and text coherence in the spirit of plain language principles.
- Analyzing the market and competition in terms of language.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a UX Writer.
- Knowledge of English and Polish (at least one at a native level).
- Prior work experience in a role that requires creating or editing texts.
- Knowledge in fields such as UX writing, content design, plain language, and user-centered design.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills focusing on grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Background in writing for mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices and the ability to apply them to content creation.
- Experience with internationalization and localization processes.
- Familiarity with user research and the ability to synthesize research findings into actionable insights.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 7 000 - 8 900 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 8 400 - 10 680 net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
By clicking "Apply" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.