GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We’re in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
What does the Visual Designer do at Bold PL?
As a Visual Designer, you will help design, develop and execute visual and creative assets for all of our landing webpage customer experiences. You will work with the Marketing, Product, and User Experience teams to ensure a seamless experience from the user’s first point of contact.
Your daily tasks:
- Design visual experiences for BOLD’s website landing pages
- Undertake user testing to ensure our webpages match our users’ intent and address their needs
- Collaborate across the business to solve complex problems with elegant and always on-brand solutions and stunning visual assets
- Basic knowledge of digital interaction and a desire to learn more
- Assist the team in maintaining brand guidelines and creating new assets and consistency
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, timely and efficiently, in a fast-paced environment
- Bring new and innovative ideas to improve the overall user experience while also providing necessary maintenance of existing assets and sites
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 + years experience in designing for the web, including experience with responsive design, mobile/web interfaces in the B2C and B2B space
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Sketch, and/or Figma
- Strong conceptual thinking and design skills with great attention to detail
- Solid grasp of graphic, web and typographic design principles and a good understanding of current web technologies
- Awareness of current trends, industry competitors, and design styles
- A portfolio that demonstrates visual skills, capacity for conceptual thinking
What we can offer you:
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language lessons – you can sign up for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with a psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform – unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.