GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our brands are LiveCareer, Zety and ResumeLab. The tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month, helping job seekers easily create high quality, personalized, and professional resumes and cover letters.
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people in Poland and over 800 worldwide!
What will you learn in this position?
Developing and optimizing a platform that maintains many websites.
Optimization of content pages in terms of speed, performance, and SEO.
Cooperation with content, UI/UX and QA departments.
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We work in one-week sprints.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
Would you like to learn more about the IT Team? Check out our team’s website.
You will be responsible for:
New landing pages implementation.
Making changes on product and content pages – providing support in creating and developing websites for various brands (e.g. InterviewMe.pl, Zety.com, ResumeLab.com).
Monitoring and optimization performance and SEO of websites.
Maintenance and development of existing applications.
Research and implementation of new technologies.
Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements.
We are looking for someone with:
- 1+ year of Web Developer experience.
- Great knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3 and JS (ES6).
- Sense of aesthetics, pixel-perfect approach, strive for consistency both in UI/UX.
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices.
- Very strong learning capabilities, self-driven approach, high autonomy in assigned tasks.
- Good Polish and English skills in both speaking and writing.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with Node.js & Express.
- Knowledge of: Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket).
- Knowledge of: template engine frameworks (Nunjucks) GraphQL.
- Interest in UX/UI good practices.
- Experience in working in Agile environment.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote Work – we’re working remotely and have a couple of folks remote only. However, for those in Warsaw, we have an office space that anyone can use when want to.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.