Software Engineer- Data Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking a Data Analyst, who will provide insight and recommendations to the business. You will be responsible for developing the company's reporting capabilities, working with partner teams on ad-hoc analyses, and providing strategic support to the executive team. You will also be responsible for developing standardized metrics and reporting for the organization that keep us informed, and are the fingers on the pulse of our business. Through your insightful work and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for information about performance and product development insights.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and will use their technical skills to quickly make an impact ensuring that our growth curve extends into future!
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Business Intelligence(BI) team is a centralized team responsible for managing all aspects of the organization's BI strategy, projects and systems. BI team enables business leaders to make data-driven decisions by providing reports and analysis. The team is responsible to develop and manage a latency-free credible enterprise data warehouse which is a data source for decision making and input to various functions of the organization like Product, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support etc.
BI team has four sub-components as Data analysis, ETL, Data Visualization and QA. It manages deliveries through Snowflake, Sisense and Microstrategy as main infrastructure solutions. Other technologies including Python, R, Airflow are also used in ETL, QA and data visualizations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct in-depth analysis to evaluate business performance and opportunity.
- Provide data driven insights via dashboards, scorecards, descriptive and ad hoc analysis.
- Track and analyze website performance, click-stream, and user paths to provide data for decision making.
- Aid in developing data roadmaps for new product launches and evolving business needs.
- Surface and analyze data to help us build more robust Customer Segmentation.
- Help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ Years of experience in Data Analytics fields.
- Have worked on business consulting projects.
- Applied strategic problem solving model in day to day work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, AdWords, other front-end analytical platforms.
- High proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various client groups.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and the ability to exercise excellent discretion and judgment when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience- Associate Software Engineer- 2 years+/Software Engineer- 3 years+/Senior Software Engineer-4.5 years+
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Proficiency with Sisense, Tableau, or other BI platforms.
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages (R, Python) a plus.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.